Thinking of Selling?
Selling Your Campbell River Home?
Top '6' Reasons You May Want To Use A Real Estate Professional
- Too many people to negotiate with. Everybody from the buyer’s agent, the appraiser, attorneys, inspection companies etc.
- Limited Exposure. Chances are the person looking for your exact home won’t even know it’s for sale.
- Internet drives the sales. The days of putting it in the paper are long past. That’s like a business having a Yellow Page’s ad thinking they got their advertising needs handled.
The MLS System (www.realtor.ca) is the most widely used national real estate search site; only properties listed with a Realtor are on this site.
- FSBO has become a lot more difficult. The amount of paperwork involved has dramatically increased. This is one of the reasons why people selling their own home continues to decline.
- You will net more money when you use an Agent. Studies have shown that the typical home sold by a real estate professional sells for 19% more.
- Almost all buyers have their own Realtor (a Buyer’s Agent). Most Realtors prefer to negotiate and complete deals with other Realtors, not with FSBO’s. The likelihood of a Buyer who has their own Realtor even seeing your FSBO home is much less than if you are listed with your own Real Estate Agent.
You may also want to look at Emily Ching 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Go FSBO. She has a pretty comprehensive list of the potential pit falls of selling your home privately.
Sellers Contact Form
If you want more information on how Don Corder one of the best producing Real Estate Agents in Campbell River can get your home sold for the best possible value please fill in the form below